- n. [车辆] 车辆（vehicle的复数形式）；交通工具
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something
"his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; " a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; " the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- a substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another